Involved in a Georgia auto accident?
Car accidents can be one of the most stressful times in your life, especially if it’s serious. The only thing that could make it worse is when insurers turn away from your mounting costs and leave you to foot the bill. That’s why Mike Hostilo practices law: to give you the compensation you deserve. Whether you’re involved in a car accident in Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Pooler, or Savannah, Mike Hostilo will make sure you know your rights, and fight to get you what’s right.
Before The Wreck
It is impossible to predict when or where you’ll be involved in a car accident on Georgia’s streets and highways. It can happen to anyone, anytime, and anywhere – but it is possible to take some precautions to protect yourself before and after car accidents:
- Always wear your seatbelt. Always!
- Maintain head and tail-lights. Low light visibility often results in accidents.
- Take down the name, address, and insurance provider of the person who ran into you.
- Document the scene of the accident with photos and try to retrieve contact information from witnesses.
- Contact your accident lawyer, Mike Hostilo as soon as possible, even before you make a statement to the insurance company.
You need to protect yourself both physically and legally after you’ve been in a car accident in Georgia. When it comes to car accidents, Attorney Mike Hostilo is the best at protecting the rights of car accident victims. Call Mike today at 855-748-6453.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND GET WHAT’S RIGHT TODAY – CALL MIKE HOSTILO
You Need Professional Help
Many people hesitate to call injury lawyers. They are worried about legal fees and often try to negotiate claims with aggressive insurance adjusters by themselves. But the truth is that a car accident in Georgia is a lot for one person or family to handle:
- Debilitating injuries
- Outstanding High Medical Fees
- Aggressive insurance adjusters
- Mountains of paperwork
- Unfamiliarity with Claim policies and procedures