Involved in a Georgia auto accident? – Know Your Rights – Get Mike Hostilo
Car accidents are some of the most common types of personal injury law suits in Georgia. Driving is a big part of the American lifestyle, and with so many people out on the road it is no surprise that accidents can and do occur. Whether you’re involved in a car accident in Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Pooler or Savannah Mike Hostilo will work hard to make sure you understand your rights.
It is impossible to predict when or where you’ll be involved in a car accident on Georgia’s streets and highways. It can happen to anyone, anytime, and anywhere – but it is possible to take some precautions to protect yourself before and after car accidents:
- Always wear your seatbelt. Always!
- Maintain head and tail-lights. Low light visibility often results in accidents.
- Take down the name, address, and insurance provider of the person who ran into you.
- Document the scene of the accident with photos and try to retrieve contact information from witnesses.
- Contact Mike Hostilo as soon as possible before you make a statement to the insurance company.
It is necessary to protect yourself both physically and legally after you’ve been in a car accident in Georgia. When it comes to car accidents, Attorney Mike Hostilo is the best at protecting the rights of car accident victims. Call Mike today at 855-748-6453.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND GET WHAT’S RIGHT TODAY – CALL MIKE HOSTILO
Many people hesitate to call injury lawyers. They are worried about fees and often try to negotiate claims without legal counsel. But the truth is that a car accident in Georgia is a lot for one person or family to handle:
- Debilitating injuries
- Outstanding High Medical Fees
- Aggressive insurance adjusters
- Mountains of paperwork
- Unfamiliarity with Claim policies and procedures
HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A GEORGIA CAR ACCIDENT? CLICK BELOW FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION.