Drug and Medical Injuries in Georgia
Sadly, drug and medical injuries are often overlooked. Many people have gotten sick, been injured or died from prescription, over-the-counter drugs, or medical devices that were found to be insufficiently tested or defective. These injuries are typically not your doctor’s fault but the manufacturer’s. Some of the current alleged unsafe and potentially deadly drugs and medical devices are on the list below.
Get the Legal Help You Need, Call Mike Now!
With any Drug and Medical Case, you need experienced attorneys who know how to properly pursue legal action. Call 844-438-6453 now to get started!
Today’s Known Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices:
- Calaxo surgical screws
- Denture creams
- Guidant Heart defibrillators
- Hernia Mesh
- Hip Replacement
- Hydroxycut weight loss supplement
- Incretin Mimetics (Byetta, Janumet, Januvia, Victoza)
- IVC Filter
- Ortho Evra patches
- SGLT2 Inhibitors (Invokana, Invokamet, Farixga, Jardiance)
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome claims (associated with multiple drugs: Celebrex, sulfa antibiotics, NSAIDS, Dilantin, etc.)
- Talcum Powder
- Vaginal Mesh
If you think you have an injury or illness from one of these or another drug or medical device, it’s very important to seek medical treatment AND help from personal injury attorney right away. Attorney Mike Hostilo has specific experience in drug and medical device injury cases. Click below for a free consultation.