Injured after a slip or fall? Know your rights about premises liability in Georgia – Get Mike Hostilo
By law, all home and business property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe for visitors (but not trespassers). If you’re injured on someone else’s property due to a fall, a dog bite, unsafe conditions, lack of warning signs or lack of security, a Savannah personal injury lawyer can help make sure that the owner’s insurance should pay for all of your treatment and related costs.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A SLIP AND FALL:
- See a doctor and do what he/she tells you.
- Keep medical bills and receipts for prescriptions and medical devices.
- Don’t sign any insurance forms without showing them to an attorney.
- Take photos of the accident scene as soon as you can.
- Take photos of your injuries.
- Keep a record of all communications from insurance companies.
- Keep track of lost wages.
- Keep the photos, accident reports and damage estimates in a safe place.
- Have these with you when you meet with your lawyer.
Always remember, no matter how nice its employees are, an insurance company wants to pay you as little as possible. That’s why you need an experienced personal injury attorney.
Mike Hostilo has specific slip-and -fall accident experience. Click below for a free consultation. He’ll make sure you get the compensation you deserve, fast.