Injured after a slip or fall?

By law, all home and business property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe for visitors (but not trespassers). If you’re injured on someone else’s property due to a fall, unsafe conditions, lack of warning signs or lack of security, a Slip and Fall personal injury lawyer can help make sure that the owner’s insurance should pay for all of your treatment and related costs.

Mike Hostilo Can Help

Going through any injury is a traumatic experience, but it can turn into a nightmare if you have to deal with all of the financial and legal processes by yourself. Mike’s team has years of experience working with Slip and Fall victims, and can help you in the aftermath. Call (844) GET-MIKE to get help now!

Ready to get started? Help is only a click away.

What To Do After a Slip and Fall

  • See a doctor and do what he/she tells you.
  • Keep medical bills and receipts for prescriptions and medical devices.
  • Don’t sign any insurance forms without showing them to an attorney.
  • Take photos of the accident scene as soon as you can.
  • Take photos of your injuries.
  • Keep a record of all communications from insurance companies.
  • Keep track of lost wages.
  • Keep the photos, accident reports, and damage estimates in a safe place.
  • Have these with you when you meet with your lawyer.


You Need An Attorney on Your Side, Call Mike Hostilo

Always remember, no matter how nice its employees are, an insurance company wants to pay you as little as possible. That’s why you need an experienced personal injury attorney.

Mike Hostilo has specific Slip and Fall accident experience. Click below for a free consultation. He’ll make sure you get the compensation you deserve, fast.